October was a bit of a blur. I don't remember much. I did go to my aunt's for Thanksgiving, thus the picture above. That's the side of her house. And I was a lazy blogger that month. Meh.
Here's my October reads:
1. When the Duchess Said Yes by Isabella Bradford: C
2. I Shall Not Want by Julia Spencer-Fleming: A
Review to come. I really loved this one.
3. Gold Digger by Aleksandr Voinov: B
4. Reflected In You by Sylvia Day: B
I need to review this one too.
My second foray into Kristen Ashley...LOL I love Lauren and Tatum, I've already re-read this book. hehe
6. The Party Boy’s Guide to Dating a Geek by Piper Vaughn and Xara X. Xanakas: B+
This one was very cute so I plan on reviewing it.
7. Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling: B
8. Storm’s Heart by Thea Harrison: B
The premise for this one made for an interesting read. The heroine thinks she's going to die, so decides to throw caution to the wind and live life to the fullest. Very very good stuff. Maybe I'll review it.
10. One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O’Shea: A-
11. Her Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry: B+
Love love love Sarah Mayberry and promised Nath I'd read this one. I'm glad I did, because I liked it.
12. Coming Undone by Lauren Dane: B-
I need to review this one. The heroine annoyed me. But overall I enjoyed it.
13. Down for the Count by Christine Bell: B
This one has a woman falling for her best friend's older brother. Yum. But weird grand gesture at the end.
14. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young: B+
15. Love You, Hate You by Marsh Charis: DNF
My one DNF of the year so far. I love ballet set stories but this one just didn't grab me.
A – 2
B – 11
C – 1
DNF – 1
E-book – 11
Print – 3
Library – 1
Contemporary Romance – 6
M/M Romance – 3
Historical Romance – 2
Young Adult – 2
Paranormal Romance – 1
Mystery – 1
A nice variety to the genres, again with more contemporaries and yay on managing to read 3 print books from the TBR pile! LOL