Sunday, December 02, 2012

Week in Review: 02/12/12


Before I forget, Nath and I have the December new releases post up at Breezing Through.  Go see what few books are coming out this month.  It's kinda sad really.

The past week was ok.  Nothing major...Ikea finally opened up in my fair city.  It'll be a while before I check it out though, I know it'll be crazy town there for a while.  I had a mini-family reunion yesterday, it was nice to see some cousins.  Ever since my great-grandmother died last spring, our family hasn't gotten together as often.  So that was good.

Other than that, my week was pretty quiet.

Books Read
Law Man by Kristen Ashley

This was the remaining book in the Dream Man series I had left to read.  And I did like it better than Wild Man.  But Tack and Hawk's books are my fave of that series.

Knight by Kristen Ashley

This is my least favorite KA book ever to date.  I almost put it down when Knight finally revealed what he does to Anya.  Like really?  Ugh.  And then the bedroom stuff...some of it was not to my taste and then it wasn't that erotic, so that was a fail on the author's part.

Creed by Kristen Ashley

I actually only read Knight to get to Creed (I have a thing about reading a series in order).  And you don't really need to read Knight.  I liked Creed's story but I felt that Sylvie went through a slight personality change once she let Creed back in.  That dialed down the enjoyment factor, but I still got pulled in.  Better than Knight.

And I'm taking a break from Kristen Ashley for now.  I have other stuff in my tbr pile to get to, so I gotta resist the pull!!

Reviews Posted
Equation for Love by Fae Sutherland

New Additions
Kindle Freebie
Offside by Juliana Stone

Library 
The Runaway Princess by Hester Browne

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good week. I'm glad. I hope you like your books this week.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing about being addicted to an author, you just fly through her stuff. I haven't done that in a while. What surprises me is that I'm not even sick of it yet...I'm trying to impose a break on myself...and it's not working. hehe

      Delete
  2. Yay on Ikea opening Ames!! But you know, Ikea is always a crazy town, seriously.

    and yeah, the amount of new releases is sad, but wait till January. That's downright depressing!

    Well at least, you're reading :) LOL, your addiction for Kristen Ashley makes me smile! but at least you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy town - they had people on the roof directing conductors on the ground telling people where to park. LOL

      I know about January...but maybe that's a good thing, I always have a resolution to read more from my tbr pile and buying less books should help with that.

      KA is my new crack.

      Delete