Sunday, December 09, 2012

Week in Review: 09/12/12

No more work updates because that shit is just depressing.

I haven't had any energy in the evenings lately to write any reviews.  But I made a concerted effort on Friday to get some done.  Yay me.  I'm going to try and develop a schedule to keep on top of things.  The first thing, Mondays I will post M/M reviews.  :P  Not sure how else to schedule the week.  LOL  Any ideas?

Ok - I loooove the t.v. show Scandal.  The episode this past week was awesome!  I love flashback episodes and OMG I'm so glad there's one more episode before the Christmas break!  YAY

And Sons of Anarchy - the finale was crazy!  Any thoughts?

Books Read
Something About You by Julie James

I've been re-reading a lot of books this year and Julie James is up next.  :P  I really enjoyed this one, just not as much as the first time around.  Jack's jealousy over Colin still cracks me up.  LOL

Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley

I was supposed to be taking a self-imposed break from Kristen Ashley but yeah, that didn't last long.  LOL  I went into this one with no expectations (b/c of a friend's DNF) but by not taking it seriously, I ended up enjoying it.  Although Lee and Indy both did things that annoyed me.  It wasn't a deal breaker.

Reviews Posted
The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien

Recent Additions
Bought
A Christmas Bride/Christmas Beau by Mary Balogh

Downloaded
Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde
Sock It To Me, Santa by Madison Parker

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Nice week, Ames! :) The only TV shows I watch this season is BBT, Grey's Anatomy (that's my crack), hmmmm, Leverage. Not much ^_^; Scandal, I don't know... One of the reasons I'm not watching it is because it's the same writer as GA and well, the lady is wacky. Seriously.

    LOL about your binge of KA :P And wow, one book. that's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Scandal is a great show-you're really missing out. And at the centre of it all is a great romance. It's a very gripping show.

      Delete
  2. Oh man, that was some episode of Scandal last week. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens tonight with the VP, with Fitz's life up in the air and what happens with Liv now? Oh man, this is the bomb show!

    I reread The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James a couple of weeks ago and I liked it just as much this time around as I did the first time I read it. I heart JJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heart JJ too, but I think my recent binge on contemporary romance may have had me overdosing. LOL

      Delete