Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week in Review: 10/2/13

So I went back to work on Monday.  It was an ok week.  Nothing stressful.  Yay.  I was really looking forward to the weekend though.  LOL  And it's been a good weekend.  I also finished my room, mostly.  My pictures are hung up.  :P

BOOKS READ
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I forgot that this movie was coming out soon and then I saw a preview on tv and realized I had to get my butt in gear if I wanted to read this before I saw the movie.  So I did.  lol  I liked it!  The ending was a bit meh, but this is the first of a series so not everything could get resolved.  And looking at the pictures of the movie online, it looks like they stayed pretty close to the book.

REVIEWS POSTED
Diva and the Frat Boy/Townie and the Twink by Daisy Harris
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John at the Book Scoop
The Stranger by Kyra Davis at Book Binge

NEW ADDITIONS
Bought
City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte
- I forgot to post this a few weeks ago.

Kindle Freebie
Curve Ball by Charlotte Stein

Downloaded
Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. A bit of a slow week, but then again, Beautiful Creatures is a huge book, so good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's true. Plus I feel like I've been busier in the evenings. Not sure why? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least yours is just a slow week, mine has been a slow month. Meh, is how I feel about everything this month. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete